Havelock II - The best of both worlds
Invest in a convenient and bustling location:
Havelock II is located in bustling Chinatown, Singapore's renowned tourists' hotspot.
Located at the crossroads of Havelock Road and Eu Tong Sen Street, it resonates with the beat of bustling business district by day and rhythm of Clark Quay's vibrant party scene by night.
Havelock II is supported by excellent transportation infrastructure and is well connected and conveniently accessible via major expressways and MRT lines.
A wide array of shopping and dining options are well spread across 4 retail floors.
Multiple escalators are well positioned at every floor to provide shoppers with effortless connecivity.
Synergistic setting of work and play:
Havelock II's retail podium consists of 151 shops, restaurants, food court and supermarket - an integrated lifestyle hub, with an eclectic mix of shopping and dining selections.
The retail spaces are funtionally designed with:
- Water points and discharge outlets in all units.
- Independent air-conditioning system for flexible operating hours for selected units.
The retail spaces are conceptualised to house:
- F&B take-away clusters and a Supermarket at basement 1.
- Open concept F&B spaces at Level 1 to showcase distinctive gastronomic delights.
- Food Court anchoring at Level 2.
- A good mix of retail kiosks at Level 1, 2 and 3.
Functionally designed retail spaces with adequate infrastructure to cater to fashion, lifestyle, health & beauty, supermarket, unique F&B concepts and service trades.
Specifications - Retail:
Foundation: Reinforced concrete piles.
Structure: Reinforced concrete structure/ prestressed concrete structure.
Roof: Reinforced concrete/ prestressed concrete roof with appropriate waterproofinf system.
- Retail Units:
+ Shops/ Restaurants/ Supermarket/ Food Court/ Open Concept Space: Bare finished soffit of concrete floor above.
+ Open Concept Units: Common property false ceiling except for units #01-48 and #01-49.
- Common Areas: Plaster board false ceiling/ bare finished soffit of concrete floor above.
+ Shops/ Restaurants/ Supermarket/ Food Court: Dry wall system with paint finish/ lightweight concrete block wall with plaster and paint finish.
+ Open Concept Units/ Open Concepts Space: 1.2 metres height lightweight concrete block wall/ brick wall with plaster and paint finish between adjoining units.
- Common Areas: Plaster with paint finish.
+ Shops/ Restaurants/ Supermarket/ Food Court: Bare finished concrete floor with +-50mm drop from common corridor.
+ Open Concept Units: Common property floor finishes with metal strip demarcation on floor.
- Common Areas: Homogeneous tiles.
Floor Loading: 4.0 kN/m2
Structural Floor to Floor Height:
- Basement 1: 3.90m
- Storey 1 and Storey 2: 4.25m
- Storey 3: 3.75m
- Retail Units: Fixed glass panels with sliding door and/ or swing door for Storey 1 external facing units; roller shutters for all others except for Open Concept Units.
- Common Areas Entrances: Double leaf glass door.
Air-Conditioning System Installation:
- Isolator will be provided for all units.
- All electrical wiring will be in accordance with current edition of Singapore Standard Code of Practice.
Fire Protection: Single layer sprinkler system will be provided in all units. Fire protection will be provied in accordance with the current Fire Code.
Sanitary Installation: Water points and floor traps will be provided to all units.
- 3 Nos.of Passenger Lift serving from Basement 1 to Storey 7A.
- 1 No.of Passenger Lift serving from Basement 2 to Storey 3.
- 1 No.of Service Lift serving from Basement 1 to Storey 3.
- 1 No.of Fireman Lift serving from Basement 2 to Storey 7A.
- 3 Nos.of escalators serving from Basement 1 to Storey 1.
- 4 Nos.of escalators serving from Storey 1 to Storey 2.
- 3 Nos.of escalators serving from Storey 2 to Storey 3.
Lightning Protection: Lightning protection will be provided in accrdance with statutory requirements.
- Telephone line block terminal, cable television splitter box and fibre distribution point at designated location inside riser.
- Cable television splitter box at designated units:
Exhaust System: Kitchen exhaust tap off points will be provided to Restaurants and Open Concept Units.
(Note: Purchasers may intall their exhaust fans, kitchen hoods, grease filters, cleaning units and connect them to the tap off points at their own cost and expense).
DESMOND KOH 许进春
WeChat ID: dk0770
高级分行区域总监（Senior Branch District Director）
CEA 新加坡中介执照号码: R011023C
我是许进春 Desmond Koh 专注房地产投资20多年，善长数据分析和投资。我乐意为您分享更多新加坡房地产投资经验和心得。
WeChat 公众号 ID: Coming soon
I have read and agreed with terms & condition.
Personal Wechat QR Code